please i need a review of this code on my codepen https://codepen.io/ikhal/pen/jOEKgEP here is the link
@Ikhal, I’ve taken the liberty of moving your post to a more appropriate forum so you’ll get more eyes on it and more responses.
Hi @Ikhal, your form looks okay. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 13/17 user stories.
- codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- an invalid selector in HTML and in CSS you have a duplicate that affects how your form displays
- don’t try and do pattern matching in the email section. If you pass the user story for that, the pattern will be matched correctly without you having to do anything further.
- make it so users can click on the labels, not just the radio buttons/checkboxes
- change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- make your page responsive.
It looks like you are only covering 13/17 of the user stories. The first thing I would do is go to the project page (https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-survey-form) and grabbing the link to the FreeCodeCamp testing JS. You can click on the gear next to JS in Codepen and paste that link into one of the external JS boxes. After that run the tests to see which user stories you still need to complete. Feel free to let me know if you have questions or need a hand.
Thanks I really do appreciate
thanks very much for that it helps me know my errors