My Survey Form project fails some of the test. I don't know why

Survey Form Project

This isn’t a finished project , I’m still working on it but on this stage it should pass the test. There must be something I missed. If someone point it I would be very grateful.

Just a tip, but when you run the test, the button that says how many you passed, you can click on it. If you click on it it says which test you failed.

Yours failed test are:
Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes, each of which must have a value attribute
Inside the form element, I am presented with a at the end for additional comments.
Inside the form element, I am presented with a button with id=“submit” to submit all my inputs.

Yes I read the descriptions.I made this 2 or 3 weeks ago, since than I am going back and working on it but ı couldn’t make it. I know all the descriptions, read them many many times, try to fix them but failed again. Because of that I decide to ask here.

Well, i just went back to your page took out the other form tags, which BTW nothing on your page changed, so i dont really think you need the form within a form thing going on, but anyways. Once i took out the other form tags, you passed all the tests.

2 Likes

here is one of the errors you are getting:

1. Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes, each of which must have a value attribute. AssertionError: There should be at least 2 checkboxes inside the form : expected 0 to be at least 2

The test is saying you need at least 2 checkboxes inside the form.
By this they mean that in the form called with id=“survey-form” there should be 2 check-boxes or more.

In your html, you have a survey-form but the checkboxes are not the direct children of it. Rather they are the children of another sub-form.

So this is probably why the test fails.

Do you know why you need so many forms?
Usually we just define one form for one submit button.

1 Like

Yes it worked ! When I saw the description
“Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes…”

I tought “I have to put everythig in a form element”. that was my fault.

Thank you NaoG and hbar1st .