My Technical Doc. Some Feedback Folks

My Technical Doc. Some Feedback Folks

Hello everyone,

Kindly help me with some feedback. The page is not yet 100% complete. Just a few torches here and there are still missing especially on the responsiveness. I am working on it. Here is the link for my project. https://codepen.io/bmutebi/full/XOVaar

2 Likes

Hey looks pretty good!

I noticed that your code blocks aren’t properly formatted.

1 Like

Looks clean mate :slight_smile:
As you said, the navbar miss the responsiveness but it’s looks really good overall.

Maybe the “HOME” link in the nav shouldn’t be one also.

0 Likes

wow this is extremely well made. The nav bar looks amazing and your use of color makes this page look even better. There is a small problem with the media query screenshot, but it doesnt look like something you cant fix.
There are some miscellaneous errors in your html, you should run it through a html validator

0 Likes

Hi @shimphillip

Thank you for the feedback. For code blocks, I have tried formatting them but I am still failing… Any help rendered will be of help please…

0 Likes

Thank you @Soit. So should I separate the home and the nav ?

0 Likes

Thank you @SALTx for the feedback. For the media queries, I am still working on it dear. Probably by tomorrow it will be okay. Any help about formatting code blocks ? Sincerely it is disturbing me a lot…

0 Likes

@bmutebi you can use an html beautifier, there are many online such as this
good luck :+1:

0 Likes

Thank you so much @SALTx. Let me try it ASAP…

0 Likes

Thank you dear @SALTx. Though it didn’t solve the bug…

0 Likes

sorry, what was the bug ?

0 Likes

the tech-doc page is very good, but maybe add a little more background, like a light gradient or a few images.
(make sure the text is easily visible)
anything else to say about it is that it is awesome!!
+1:heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much @ConnerOw1115 for the feedback. I am going to work on it ASAP…

0 Likes

Welcome. Always ready to help!!
:slight_smile:

0 Likes