My Tribute Challenge - Feedback Please

Here is a link to my completed tribute challenge. Please I need as much feedback as possible.

I have to say though that I forgot everything I learned in the previous lessons. For example, I wanted to make the lists stand side-by-side with the image but I wasn’t able to achieve that.

There are many other things I want to achieve too.

Is okay to forget. There are 181 css properties and another 100 html tags and numerous attributes. You can’t possibly remember them all. It is more important that you can find what you are looking for.

1 Like

It looks good.

Just in terms of presentation, I might want some more styling on the text. And you might consider using some centering and indenting. The second li for example is way out of proportion to the lengths of the others. I would want some padding on your text div so the text doesn’t go right to the edge of your container. And I would round the corners of that container a little - easier on the eyes. And your .marginsa could use the abbreviated notation:

.marginsa {
  margin: 40px 20px 20px 20px;
}

But a good start.

in order to put the image on side and the bullet points on the other you need to incorporate the ```` tag and then utilize Bootstrap columns. I would take a look at Bootstraps website for the documentation on the column set up and which ones would be right for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips. The abbreviated notation is much easier.