My website feedback

Hey everyone! I’m thinking about re-designing my site and was hoping to get some feedback on things that can be improved upon or any other suggestions. Check it out!

Right now I’m iffy about the social media icons at the top of the page, the font in my ‘about me’ section as well as rewriting it to be more focused on my skills, the background colors used throughout the site, and the layout. Basically everything haha, I think it’s time for a refresh.

Thanks!

3 Likes

bump :volleyball: for feedback

Really nice! I’ll have to remember your design when I get ready to do my own portfolio :wink: In the contact form you may wish to make the “Name”, “Email” etc font have a greater contrast for better visibility, Check out this contrast checker to make sure have at least a 4.5:1 contrast ratio between bg and text colors.

Other than that it’s great! The buttons are a really nice touch :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, that’s a nice website. The only critique that I can provide is that the icons are a bit too large, which is evident when viewing the page on a smaller screen.

1 Like

Also you may not want to include the portfolio itself in the list of projects within the portfolio section - that seems a bit unnecessary :grinning:

1 Like

Haha yea that was one of the first things I had in my portfolio section, but I don’t think I need it anymore either now that I’ve completed many of the projects.

Thanks! I might just make them smaller and group them with my ‘about’ section.

That contrast checker is pretty cool and plenty useful, thanks! Yea I don’t consider myself as being much of a designer or having that ‘eye’ for aesthetics but glad to hear that it’s somewhat visually appealing.

Hi, your page looks interesting and everything works well.
I wouldn’t change anything there :smiley:
Though it could be more contrasting for better accessibility.

1 Like

@Burak I like it. You have put some effort into it. Well done.

1 Like

Good Work!!:sunglasses:

1 Like