MyPortfolio Site Feedback please?

Hi guys, I’m fairly new to the web development space, but have used my knowledge of Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS, and HTML to build this site for my portfolio. I know I’ve put a bit more than the minimum requirements of the Portfolio project, and I’ve also registered my own domain to it so I’m hoping it’ll capture the attention of potential employers. I am featuring all my freeCodeCamp projects in the Portfolio section. Can you please provide feedback on the functionality and ease of use of the site.

Here is the link: kayvonshahir.com

Thanks in advance.
-k-von

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Randell. I’m just wondering what browser are you using, cause I don’t know if I can duplicate what you’re seeing in my Chrome. Are you referring to the state of the card when they are flipped that you can’t see the text? The card is supposed to flip over once the mouse is over the card and then when clicked on the card the appropriate section should come into view.

Thanks for the effort in creating that video, helps a lot!! But WOW! Hahaha, I have never seen that happen before. Well, that’s not good to make an impression. I wonder why it just disappears. The text should just stay on the screen once the tile is flipped over. Hmmm. That’s very useful to know, so I’ll have to see what’s causing that. It may be something with the stacking context of the tile once it is flipped over.
Thanks again.
-k-