NASA PAM - Responsive Web Application Wireframe Challenge

I received this information in an email today. Here is an opportunity for someone to show off their design skills.

NASA PAM - Responsive Web Application Wireframe Challenge

CHALLENGE SUMMARY

Welcome to the NASA PAM (Partnership Agreement Maker) Responsive Web Application Wireframe Challenge! In this wireframe, we are looking for your help to rethink the existing UI that is available for development, review, concurrence, and approval of NASA’s various agency agreements, including Space Act Agreements, Inter­Agency Agreements, and Cooperative Research and Development Agreements for NASA.

At the end of this wireframe challenge, we are looking to have a solution that allows us to understand the administrator experience

Please read the challenge specification carefully and watch the forums for any questions or feedback concerning this challenge. It is important that you monitor any updates provided by the client or Studio Admins in the forums. Please post any questions you might have for the client in the forums.

1ST PLACE - $1,500
2ND PLACE - $500
3RD PLACE - $250

1 Like

That’s a cheap way to get a website built! $2250

I was thinking the same thing!

A wireframe is hardly a website though.

That’s just one part of the entire process. There’s a massive amount of work left after that.

Not to raise a dead post but, when I click on the link this challenge seems to still be live. That can’t be, can it?

On a side note, I’ve been reading posts on freeCodeCamp about tools like wirify and other wireframing solutions .

I’m not trying to spend a lot of money or pay a monthly fee for basic features and learning what is a well-rounded tool in May 2018? I know things change fast when it comes to web tech trends.

The wireframing tool I used for my tribute page a year ago was a dry erase marker on my office window, a real window not software . It’s still there kept for inspiration along with some qoutes about writing and coding everyday :). Along with a whiteboard I purchased after I wrote the tribute page.