Navigation bar issue

Hey guys I just noticed why my navigation bar looks different in editor view on my portfolio page? But when I switch to full page it looks normal? :slight_smile: here is a link http://codepen.io/Vladimirpak/pen/BpYmGg

Thanks

Hi,

I think it is because your are applying too much padding to your .wall-sticker. I would suggest to remove height from your #cover, apply height: 100vh; to the .wall-sticker and use padding-top to vertically center the text within.

I hope it helps.

1 Like

hey thanks for the response did you notice when you switch to full page mode everything is normal.

Yes, I noticed that. But it looks fine now. Did you make the changes?

1 Like

yeah I did tnx a lot now Iā€™m trying to fix media quarries @media only screen and (max-width: 541px) can you help me out please? My arrow dissapears from this break point also when I click on navigation sections they dont scroll properly on its sections.

For media query max-width: 541px, you have applied display: none to the .fa.fa-arrow-down. Thats why the arrow is hidden. Apply the following style for 541 media query and the arrow will appear right above where the navigation starts.

.fa.fa-arrow-down {
    display: block;
    position: static;
    margin: 20px auto;
    text-align: center;
}

I hope thats how you want it to be.

1 Like

thanks bro it helps :slight_smile: