Need help getting past this challenge please!

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

// Declarations
var studlyCapvar;
var propercamelCase;
var titleCaseover;

// Assignments
studlyCapvar= 10;
propercamelCase = "A String";
titleCaseover = 9000;

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/understanding-case-sensitivity-in-variables

You’re close to the solution, remember with camel casing, you would need to uppercase each multi named words.

Ok thanks! I understand it now

You’re very welcome :slight_smile: Glad I could help! JavaScript is fun once you get the hang of it, but definitely confusing at first.

Yes Im finding that out as we speak. But i will make progress slowly but surely :sunglasses:

You’ll get there for sure! Personally it took me awhile to comprehend it, as at first, all the concepts seemed really abstract on how you would incorporate it into real applications and such.

Once you get a little comfortable with it, I would highly suggest checking out Brad Traversy’s JavaScript course on Udemy, as that’s what really gave me the “Ah ha” moment. As he walks you through building projects with JavaScript.