Need help nesting and creating children elements in HTML5

Tell us what’s happening:

need help nesting and creating children elements

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.84 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Nesting children essentially means that one has elements within another tag. So for example one one says to nest an <h1> element within a <div> element, it will look like this:

<div>
  <h1>I'm a child of div</h1>
</div>

not sure what i am missing here

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

if you’re trying to share code you need to surround your code with the backticks. The key is to the left of the 1 key.
Like this:
```
your code
```

<h2><p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p></h2>
<h3><p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p></h3>```

let me try that again…

<div><h1>CatPhotoApp</h1></div>
<h2><p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p></h2>
<h3><p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p></h3>

You’re adding too much.

The instructions ask you to add another p element after the first one with the provided text.

They also ask you to wrap the paragraphs with the main tag. Going back to the my previous example, the div tag/element “wraps the h1 tag/element”

You don’t need the header tags or div tags.