Hi guys can you rate from 1-10 my sample portfolio website and what should I add to it or what can you suggest to make it beautiful
And here some of my suggestions:
- The dynamic text in the welcome section is bigger than a text that is supposed to be read. Try to lower it a bit and adjust it to be in the middle of the screen.
- The text is telling the function of the person before presenting their name. It should be reversed.
- The second section should be balanced: Skills and About Me should have the same width and the about me text should be a little bit bigger than that
- When the menu is opened, it takes all over the page. It would be better if it opens only on 1/3 of the screen.
Good luck & Happy Coding!
It’s a very clean design but does this pass the project test suite?
A couple of major things i’ve noticed:
- When the menu is open and I click one of the nav links the menu stays open, meaning I have to close the menu manually to see the content that’s scrolled to.
- On mobile views I seem to lose the ability to scroll? Tested in Chrome and FF.
Looks good! The main heading text doesn’t have much breathing room, I would add some padding to the left and right there.