tt5.[Display / Flypast],
SUM(tt1.[Duration]) AS [Duration (mins)],
(SELECT DISTINCT '; ' + t5.[Aircraft Combined]
	FROM #Temp5 t5
	WHERE tt5.[Venue] = t5.[Venue]
	AND tt5.[BID] = t5.[BID]
	AND tt5.[Display / Flypast] = t5.[Display / Flypast]
	FOR XML PATH ('')) [Aircraft Combined],
SUM(tt5.[Dakota and Fighters in Same Slot?]) AS [Dakota and Fighters in Same Slot?]

Could someone please tell me, what the Python Code equivalent would be ?

Any help and info would be much appreciated.

Regards

Eddie Winch

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

Wow, those column names. Horrifying.

Hi Randall, many thanks for your reply.

I actually have a Python Code, using Pandas in Jupyter Notebook, getting a DataFrame from an. xls Excel File. but I have hit an issue, with the Code.

I have a friend who, is good with SQL Code, and he is trying to, to help me by writing Code in SQL, to do what I want. That particular part of the current Code, is significant to the issue I have. Could I post the full Python Code here ?

The issue I am talking about is covered in the following Link, on page 3 Of that Thread :-

Regards

Eddie Winch

I promise you that you don’t have to use them.

Have a look at this Medium article and see if it helps you resolve your issue.

Hi Alice,

Many thanks for your reply, yes I will take a look at that article, thanks for posting it.