Need to prepare code on logic

1.use master sheet as X.csv
2. Make two outputs sheet X1 and X2 from X.csv.
(X1 and X2 will be generated from Values in Column _6, which is like aaaa_xyz_xyz and xyz_xyz_xyz.
We have to put filter on aaaa only not on aaaa_xyz_xyz.
1.X1.csv ___> > Any thing whish is start from aaaa.
2.X2.csv ___> > Any thing whish is not start from aaaa.
3. Now we will have 2 two output sheets as below.
1.X1.csv
2.X2.csv
3. Now take X1 and X2 as input and put filter on “column 4(find a,b,c,d)”. and make 4 subsheet as below for both X1 and X2.
a --> Sheet 0
b–> Sheet 1
c --> sheet 2
d–> Sheet 3

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

It is pretty typical on here for people to share a codepen / repl.it / jsfiddle example of what they have tried so that anyone helping has more of an idea of what help is actually helpful.

Please provide some example of what you’ve tried and I’m sure you’ll get more help.

Happy coding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks For kind Reply. See mine friend i am very new in programing so i am not good in codding as of now but i am trying hard to be good coder.

For you information i have completed the code for i asked . but yes i wud like to keep in touch with such good friends for future learning. Good DAY :slight_smile:

1 Like