Need your feedbacks and suggestions. Please, Please, Please

Link to my first project

Hey. I can see that you tried to make it your own and spent some time working on it so that it looks decent, and it does! Good work, keep it up.

1 Like

It is a good first project You tried to make it your own. I do see a few problems though. The biggest one is the navigation that you put on the side. It covers up some of the thext when you scroll, and it progressivly gets worse on smaller divices. You could try to make a top nav above the text to make it less annoying. Other tahn that though the other problem I saw was the responsiveness on mobile devices. You should use. @media css queries. Link here. Otherwise a good first project with a unique spin on it.

Great job, Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks…I actually googled so many times and tried and deleted so many code snippets. LOL

1 Like

Yes. I would further try to work on this back after few more revision on the basics I’ve completed so far. But this project brings a boost of confidence on me. I thought I cannot even achieve this much. LOL

1 Like

love it, good composition! I like the hover over brucelee as well.

1 Like

Thank you. It motivates me to go further.

I found where is the problem. My img-caption was positioned absolute and it was being ignored.

Love the orientation of the image to text. Nice work

1 Like

This is the final one. Link to my first project final.

1 Like