Need your valuable feedback

To all the beautiful developers here,

Have completed fcc survey form project i request you all
please give your valuable feedback.

Thanks to you all in advance.

https://codepen.io/nileshchavan/pen/GbmKRY

1 Like

Hi @nvchavan87,
It looks well done, but you should try to adjust line 92 where the question is: " How likely you would
recommend others to workat trident? "
Then you should better center the whole form.
For the rest it seems well made.
I suggest you to find online how to fix text in a form maybe you find something or wait for someone more experienced than me.

Thanks for your valuable reply and time @camcode would definitely work on it.

Hi @nvchavan87, first thing, youā€™ll get more responses if you use the ā€˜Project Feedbackā€™ forum to get feedback on your projects.

Your survey form looks okay but there are some things you should revisit;

• codepen only expects the code youā€™d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> click on the ā€˜Settingsā€™ button and add it into the ā€˜Stuff for <head>ā€™ box.
  • Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 1/17 user stories.
  • Donā€™t use the <br> element to make spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS instead
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Make your page responsive

Sure @Roma actually this is my first post in fcc forum so was confused how to post, and would work on your feedback thank you so much for your time.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums

1 Like
  • Thereā€™s a typo on line 115 ā€œFaciliiesā€ was written where I believe you meant ā€œFacilitiesā€
  • Iā€™d recommend either adding more padding to the check boxes under ā€œthings that should improve in futureā€ or making it so that when you click the text then itā€™ll select the respectable checkbox so that it is easier for selection on mobile view.
  • ā€œemployeesā€ on the line 103 I believe should be ā€œemployeeā€™sā€ due to the fact that youā€™re referring to something that the employees own which is their nature even though it certainly isnā€™t ā€œemployee isā€ but I definitely may be wrong.
  • line 109 should be along the lines of ā€œThings that we should improve in the futureā€ instead of ā€œThings that should improve in futureā€ just to be more grammatically correct.
  • and lastly I would add either media queries or implement boot strap so that the webpage would become responsive because currently when the media width shrinks, the page becomes utterly broken and wouldnā€™t be able to be accessed on mobile, or maybe even a tablet
    -I think everything else looks great, Iā€™m by no means an expert but if you would like help implementing ideaā€™s then Iā€™d be happy to corroborate with you to implement these changes.