Need your valuable feedback

To all the beautiful developers here,

Have completed fcc survey form project i request you all
please give your valuable feedback.

Thanks to you all in advance.

https://codepen.io/nileshchavan/pen/GbmKRY

1 Like

Hi @nvchavan87,
It looks well done, but you should try to adjust line 92 where the question is: " How likely you would
recommend others to workat trident? "
Then you should better center the whole form.
For the rest it seems well made.
I suggest you to find online how to fix text in a form maybe you find something or wait for someone more experienced than me.

Thanks for your valuable reply and time @camcode would definitely work on it.

Hi @nvchavan87, first thing, you’ll get more responses if you use the ‘Project Feedback’ forum to get feedback on your projects.

Your survey form looks okay but there are some things you should revisit;

• codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 1/17 user stories.
  • Don’t use the <br> element to make spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS instead
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Make your page responsive

Sure @Roma actually this is my first post in fcc forum so was confused how to post, and would work on your feedback thank you so much for your time.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums

1 Like
  • There’s a typo on line 115 “Faciliies” was written where I believe you meant “Facilities”
  • I’d recommend either adding more padding to the check boxes under “things that should improve in future” or making it so that when you click the text then it’ll select the respectable checkbox so that it is easier for selection on mobile view.
  • “employees” on the line 103 I believe should be “employee’s” due to the fact that you’re referring to something that the employees own which is their nature even though it certainly isn’t “employee is” but I definitely may be wrong.
  • line 109 should be along the lines of “Things that we should improve in the future” instead of “Things that should improve in future” just to be more grammatically correct.
  • and lastly I would add either media queries or implement boot strap so that the webpage would become responsive because currently when the media width shrinks, the page becomes utterly broken and wouldn’t be able to be accessed on mobile, or maybe even a tablet
    -I think everything else looks great, I’m by no means an expert but if you would like help implementing idea’s then I’d be happy to corroborate with you to implement these changes.