Network Error issues in Google Chrome

Hello Geniuses!

Could anyone please help me out here with this? I use Google Chrome for all my purpose but for the past few days I am not able to. I am seeing ERR_NETWORK CHANGE in chrome.
I couldn’t understand the problem and all I did was clear my cache and wiped off all the data that I have been surfing so far. But, no chances for it to work. Need a permanent fix for this one. Please guide me through. Thanks in advance.

First of all, this is more of an IT issue than anything FCC is about.
BUT I was IT for a while so I can try to take a crack at it.

1. Does this occur on all browsers? (firefox/Safari/Edge/Opera/Internet Explorer) or JUST chrome?
  2. Does this occur on other machines on your local network? (Like this only occurs on your desktop, but not on a laptop)
  3. If your on a laptop, does this appear on other networks? (Like at a local coffee shop, or somewhere that gives free wifi)

Without answering any of the above questions, I would have to start with the guess this sounds like a local network issue, not actually something wrong with your computer. (I only am going off the usual google search, and my little experience with my own network sucking)

Hi, This error would also occur if there is proxy settings enabled on the Chrome.

Follow steps to disable proxy settings in Chrome (if that is what you are using)
a) Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Chrome.
b) Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
c) Click Connections, and then click LAN Settings.
d) Select the automatically detect settings uncheck the box, click OK and then click OK again.
e) Close Chrome.

Or you can also try these methods - https://validedge.com/err_network_changed/

Have a Nice Day!