No changing order of h1 h2 or p elements

Tell us what’s happening:
I’m having issue with not changing the order of the h1 h2 and p elements. What do I enter for this not to change the order.

Your code so far

<!--h1>Hello World</h1-->

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<!--p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p-->
<!--h1p/-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/comment-out-html

Hello sskrater,

I am sorry, but, you cannot do that. Whatever order you type, it is gonna change since the website changes the order for writing in new variables when learning new topics.

But here is how you can all order for the lesson:

<h1 = "Hello World</h1 <h2 ="CatPhotoApp</h2 <p ="Your paragraph Now, I couldn't add those elements in 3 lines and it didn't let me to. Also, didn't add some of the arrows because I need you to understand what this is and how it works.

Keep in Mind that you don"t need to follow in order, but, it would look professional and it is recommended, but, it is totally up to you regarding that.

If that isn’t your solution or you need more help, please reply on this topic so I can give further answers.

Thank You and Have a Nice Day!

am not satisfied i have the same problem here

<!—h1> is wrong

<!—
<h1>

Is right for passing the tests

thanks it worked out

it is wrong way

<--<h1></h1>-->it is right way