Not able to access the curriculum

Same Problem here the coding curriculum page isn’t working. I am using Jio Network. Is there any other solution apart from changing network.

You could try to use a VPN like Hola for Chrome.

Install it and change your country in the menu at the top right of Chrome.

same issue but solved it by PSIPHON

Yes, It does. Many freelancers are using “Jio” as mobile network in india and I dont know why but https://learn.freeCodeCamp.org does not open using that network. I have mailed and will follow up with them.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey! I am from India and cannot get into the fcc website. The home page opens quickly with no fault but the curriculum is inaccessible. Been trying to access the website from last 18 hours.

Help!

At least one ISP in India began blocking the site at the start of the month. This is done at the discretion of the ISP and not an action taken by FCC.

The server is down in UttarPradesh,India and the curriculum page is not opening.

The servers aren’t down. At least one ISP in India has started blocking the FCC curriculum. FCC has no control over this.

I have been facing the issue from last 3-4 days. Is there any other who is also struggling over the same

if you are in India, your ISP may be blocking the curriculum. You will need to use a VPN service to get around that.

I am trying to access the curriculum section of freecodecamp site from Raipur, India, But i am not able to connect to it . Is the server down?

Block the that site by ISP 's, Use Hola VPN plugin

At the beginning of the month at least one ISP located in India began blocking our curriculum (or the service that they use for hosting). Unfortunately, FCC cannot do anything to change the ISP’s behavior.

Hi,

I just cannot reach the page, both via normal and incognito mode. It logs me in, but when I click curriculum it just load and loads and nothing happens.

I am facing this problem since yesterday. I thought it could be a temporary issue, but I am facing the same problem now.

Tried with Firefox but still does not work. I can access the settings page though.

1 Like

Bugs should be reported as GitHub Issues. Before creating an issue, please do a search to make sure that it hasn’t already been reported.

I tried accessing the page after clearing cookies, still does not work.

What works is a refresh from some reason.

Refresh what? I have obviously tried refreshing the page multiple times, cleared cookies, tried from a different computer, used different browser, nothing is working! I can sign in successfully but just cant open the learn page.

Resolved, I have to use a VPN, FCC not working in Pakistan somehow.

1 Like

I am facing same issue in Pakistan.