Hi everyone! Have finished my weather page and want to hear your feedback.
1. Automatically shows user location (city + country), current date and time, temperature, weather condition and its details, weather icon.
2. Temperature metric changes on click.
3. Google Maps API shows user location on map.
4. Background changes accordingly to weather.
Note: Open Weather API has rather ambiguous description so I couldn’t find all weather.main variants for weather conditions. Therefore sometimes background won’t change, though it still has 9 options. All gradients are taken from uigradients.com
5. User can fill out form and check weather in any other city if it’s supported by weather API. Map changes accordingly.
CodePen had some problems displaying page properly that I didn’t know how to solve, so for this project I’ve used free hosting.
So far it’s my the most script heavy project. Maybe I even overkilled it a bit. ^^ I hope you’ll like it!