Organge, blue, green design, My Product Landing Page

Hello my friends, I just finished another project here. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

If you like you can have a glance at the page. If you have some suggestions, let me know.

NOTES:
the video is not fluid, at the moment i don’t know how to make it.
Also, the middle link is not working… I dont have a clue why.

Link: https://codepen.io/MichaelRo/full/gJoqdV

I don’t see anything in your HTML pointing to “id=video”, which is why I think your middle link doesn’t work.

Nice! I am an amateur so I don’t dare give much comments. Except I found that the color contrast of the bright orange and your blue is a bit aggressive. Perhaps try to soften up the orange to more of a maroon-red color?

Great work!

1 Like

@MichaelRo
Nice!
I am liking that strong blue color, but not the green so much.
Your monitor rocket image is shrinking too much in mobile view. You can have it stack on top of the words or put it on the bottom in mobile view.
The two input fields and the button do not seem to be ligned up properly.

1 Like

idk if this might help but usually i use coolors.co to generate complementing color palates. it helps so much on the long run to pick out the mood you want for your page.

1 Like

Hello dear,
It’s a great page though I have about 2 issues with it. First is about the “buy now” input fields on a mobile version. They make the layout a bit weird… Would be better if they are below the text and text besides takes up the full width… Two is about the how link. It’s not working. Otherwise keep it

Yes! Now I conected the link! So it is worwking.

Thanks, that is true. Already fixed that.:wink:

Wow! What a nice tool! Thank you!!