(Part 2) Seeking eager campers to join FCC cohort

Just sending across an email now!

1 Like

Thanks, your invite will be sent later tonight! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@tropicalchancer I’ve sent you my e-mail address in a PM(Just in case you havent checked your message box yet).

1 Like

Hi there, i sent an email aswell

thanks

1 Like

Email sent! Welcome to the team

I am a noob. Basically was a Marketing Researcher and overall business - marketing professional for around 4 years until I decided to take a break and make a switch to technology industry which always excited me. Hope it’s OK to have me in the cohort. Sending you an email.

1 Like

@mojjammil email sent!

It is a great idea. I don’t have to much time on a daily basis, but will love to join. Sending email :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are prerequisites for joining a cohort? Can you talk more about the projects that we would be working on together?

1 Like

so far prerequisites are none, i dont really have experience, i didnt even know what slack was.

i joined/am in the group, currently its still kind of setting up, getting people added etc breaking common ground, they also have a resource tab/room (post link to useful sites etc)

i investigated one tonight and it gave me better understanding of reduce/map/filter

1 Like

Hi, I sent an email.

Thanks for doing this

1 Like

tropicalchancer does his best to keep the cohorts going. As the amount of cohorts grows he is able to see what works and what not and guides us in the right direction to maintain a pleasant flow.

The amount of side projects will surely grow in time and you’re free to pick the one(s) you’re most interested in or even propose your own idea and make everyone brainstorm about it. Once a project is selected you will get further instructions on how to proceed best together. :wink:

1 Like

Hi! I sent an email yesterday asking to join.

Thanks!

1 Like

I sent you a message here to join.
Thanks.

1 Like

I’d definitely like to join a cohort. I love comradery!

1 Like

Just sent an email. I will to finally be able to work in a team environment. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Nice name on the project haha. I just sent you an email as well, thanks again!

1 Like

I just sent an e-mail a couple minutes ago. Thanks!

1 Like

Request sent. Thanks for setting this up!

1 Like

I’d be up to join something like this. Thanks for setting it up!

1 Like