(Part 5) Seeking eager campers to join cohorts!

When will the confirmation message arrive? To my email or to FCC’s account message? I’d like to know about it. Thanks.

Hey @kaungmyatlwin!

The confirmation message will arrive within the next week via email! :smile:

I’ve applied for a cohort!

I’ve applied to the Red Panda group =)
Cant wait =p

Just applied to the part time front end one :grin:

I just applied. Thanks for posting this! I didn’t even know this existed.

Hii, I applied for the one of the cohorts.

I’ve been curious about this for 6 months! Applied!

Hi Everyone! Just applied to join the Red Panda Group!

Signed up for the Red Panda Group! I have so many ideas, and I cannot wait to participate in this. I’m very excited!

I hope it is not too late! Just sent my application.

I applied for the flamingo group. Now I’ll just wait … no, I’ll just continue on my code quest and hope to hear back from the team. If not, I’ll try and try again until I make it in :smiley:

Just applied! A fantastic idea. It’s been tough getting my local freecodecamp group to come out when I schedule coffee and code events. It’d be great to meet others who don’t give up at the first challenge they meet.

I applied! This should be interesting…

Applied!

I just graduated college this week - so I have at least 25 hours a week to code!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there!

On this:

“What is your email? (Please make sure it is the same one you emailed chinguftw@gmail.com with. If you don’t answer this question, we won’t know who’s survey this is ;p).”

I’m confused. Must I submit an email? Or can I just submit this comment here? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi @username1001!

If you don’t submit an email I won’t know who you are and won’t be able to contact/add you to the cohorts. It has happened once or twice before where people don’t fill this part out and I can’t add them.

Uh oh. I apologize, I already submitted the application.

I’ll email now, hopefully it’s not too late!

Thanks for replying @tropicalchancer

I apologize @username1001! I should have made it more clear in the survey.

And no worries you’re definitely not too late. :slight_smile:

I’ve applied a few days ago, but just now realized that I also needed to send an email to chinguftw@gmail.com by reading the replies here! I just sent an email.

@tropicalchancer By the way, I’ve applied through here. Does it make a difference that I applied from somewhere different than the link you’ve posted? I didn’t get to apply to a specific cohort though, as the page I applied from didn’t have such a choice. Will I get to choose somehow?