Pass the survey form test

finished survey form and tried to save it . i ran test copied url and pasted it in the solution bar. and clicked on, I finished this product. At this point I am not getting credit for it. The tribute I was able to pass this one I dont know what is going on. any suggestions

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.121 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-survey-form

What do you mean you are not getting credit for it? Could you please explain more?

i should have said pass or task has shows complete

Have you pressed “submit”?

I placed the url of passed project in the solution bar and clicked on i have completed this project. It takes me to the next challenge however it never shows complete when I go back to it.

Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

wow guess what I just did it again and its passed. I must have been doing something out of sequence. Its good now. By the way do you work with wordpress?

No, I don’t. But if you search for Wordpress on the forum you will find many threads

thank you very much appreciate your time and response