Personal Portfolio: Feedback and Suggestions please!

Hi everyone,

Here is my Portfolio page,
ePortfolio-codepen

It is working fine in desktop/laptop. Feedback is most welcome.

In mobile, I am facing issues related to button clicks such as favicon links in portfolio and contacts section, expand buttons in resume section and navbar links.

Looking for help. Please provide your suggestions to overcome these issues.

Thanks,
Chandana

Hey Chandana, your portfolio site looks cool, and seleniumtotherescue.wordpress.com seems very informative.

Thanks a lot @azam58! Any comments to my blog posts are welcome as well :slight_smile:

Help please… http://codepen.io/ChandanaK/full/grqzqp

In mobile, I am facing issues related to button clicks such as favicon links in portfolio and contacts section, expand buttons in resume section and navbar links.

Hi friends,

Finally I was able to fix the issues I was having with clicks etc. on mobile version!

It was so simple :slight_smile: The problem was with Codepen. Once I had my code on GitHub, everything started to work fine.

Great relief! Thanks a lot for your support so far!

Have a great weekend ahead!

Your portfolio is way better then what i code in my project. Is it the result of same course of freecodecamp or were you coding before studying freecodecamp?

Did u use bootstrap templates or any other templates in your project?

Hi Milan,

Thank you.

I have around 3.5 yrs of working experience in a MNC but not as a front end developer. My work included Java, Unix, SQL, Selenium etc etc. :slight_smile: I’m running a blog as well focussed on Selenium, https://seleniumtotherescue.wordpress.com/

And yes I did use a couple free templates from the net but customized them a bit to match my page’s overall style.

I’m pretty new to bootstrap. Their official website’s documentation, W3 schools and stack overflow were very helpful.

Thank you for the response and the information :smiley: and truly your work was a job well done.

Thanks again for your motivating words :slight_smile: