Personal Portfolio - Feedback Please!

Hey all,

I recently completed the first version of my portfolio. It’s hosted at vosslerbr.github.io. I’d love it if you checked it out and gave me some feedback on what you do or don’t like.

A few things to note:

1. This is not the FCC Portfolio project. I will be editing my portfolio later to fit that project. This is my own separate portfolio.
  2. The form does not work yet. I still need to figure out how to get it to work with some sort of code (PHP i think??)

Thanks!

Bumping this. Any feedback helps!

Very minimalistic, but I like the idea.

I’d make it more obvious that you can scroll down and see more content, cause I guarantee you there will be people who will not get that idea. Either make the “Projects” visible right away (I don’t recommend that), or add a navigation or some sign (could be an arrow) pointing downwards.

Second thing, make project titles clickable as well.

I really like your portfolio page - it looks good. Also - I like the minimalistic elements. However, I would agree with Gigusek that the lack of navigation causes some confusion. I would put a basic Nav Bar up top that scrolls the page to your different sections. Also - I would be sure to include some social links if you have those. All in all, great job though!

Definitely agree with both of these. I like the arrow idea, but will have to do some research to figure out how to implement it. Thanks!

I agree with you and @Gigusek on the navigation. I also added the social icons; not sure how I forgot those. Thanks!

As this is your personal portfolio, i would take into consideration in having also a favicon.ico for my site.

Many people completely forget about this little thing. When you have a lot of opened tabs on your browser you may see how important is.

1 Like

Great idea, thank you!

Looks simple and clean , witch is always good in my opinion! Keep it up man!