Personal Portfolio page is done! Feedback is very much welcome!

Hi all,
I just completed the first version of my portfolio page. I would love feedback on anything and everything. I’m getting better at this (little by little), but I’m sure there are things that I haven’t thought of. Let me know what I can improve!

https://codepen.io/JHenderson219/full/PGwRpx/

Hello, it looks nice. but on small screen the collapsed navigation items doesn’t work. it would be great if you can fix that :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help! Any ideas on how I might be able to be able to do that? I’ve tried fixing it in several ways, but I’m out of ideas at this point. I’d welcome any help.

One problem I can see is that your li tags aren’t currently closed. I tested it, and that doesn’t fix the problem.

Your links in the footer do not work Also your portfolio links should go to a new tab, I am seeing a codepen page inside another codepen page and it looks weird.

To fix your navigation, go to codepen settings, and put the jQuery library link above bootstrap in the javascript libraries. Bootstrap needs jQuery for its javascript to work, so you can’t load bootstrap before jquery, this will fix nav I tested it and it works.

Also on mobile the images are off the screen.

And finally two navbar suggestions. Look up scrollspy and smooth scrolling would add a nice touch to your navigation.

Keep up the good work though, it is very nice!