Personal Project: Easier way to find lyrics of musics on your playlists

I’m developing an app that makes it easier for you to find lyrics of the songs that are in your Spotify playlists. I would like some feedback.

Follou - https://follou.herokuapp.com/

Some of the track lyrics can not be find or have a link to a wrong lyric. I’m working on a way to report and correct those mistakes

PS: The site it is still in Portuguese. But you will have no problems to use him

Project on Github

I suggest you to try musconv tool to find lyrics, and convert files easily. Thanks

I have used DRmare Spotify Music Downloader to download and convert my Spotify music and playlists as MP3 files. Because I’m using a free account, I need to use a third-party tool to get offline Spotify tracks.
Could I confirm again whether the app you mentioned could work well on converted Spotify MP3 files to get lyrics for Spotify music and playlist? Have you tried it?

To enjoy your Spotify tracks with lyrics, you need assistance from an extra app called Musixmatch. The Musixmatch app, available on all devices, will still detect Spotify music and display its lyrics. If you want to get lyrics on Spotify offline, you may need to download Spotify music using TunesKit Spotify Music Converter in advance so that you can see the lyrics anytime even when offline.

Thanks for sharing! I think I will have a try.Did you heard Tunelf Spotify Music Converter before ? There are so many same software in the market so I don’t know which one is better.

I have been using Musixmatch but it doesn’t work lately. I would like to try your app. The local Spotify songs don’t contain the lyrics still. Hope my AudKit Spotify Playlist Converter can also download the Spotify lyrics someday.

Good job for creating an app to get Spotify tracks. The one tool I heard of is Musicmatch before. Could I confirm whether it works for offline Spotify tracks and playlists? I have used my AudFree Spotify Converter to download Spotify songs offline and uninstall the Spotify app. Thanks very much for any feedback.