Please give your valuable Feedback for my Tribute Page and Personal Portfolio (FCC projects)

Hi guys,

Can you please review my Basic Front-End Development Projects? :slight_smile:

1. Tribute Page
  2. Personal Portfolio

Thanks a lot, and Happy Coding/Learning! :slightly_smiling_face:

-Zain

For personal portfolio, in order to make your dropdown nav work on mobile you need to add in codepen settings->javascript jquery first then bs4

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out :ok_hand: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there! Both are looking good. I would consider using some web fonts in order to add a bit more character to your text. Maybe increase the spacing around the links in your nav bar - it looks a bit scrunched up to my eye :slight_smile:

Thanks Paul for the feedback! You’re right about the spacing, I’ll try to fix it and yeah some web fonts will add value to design.

For these entry level projects, I wanted to see how well I can design without copy pasting much from internet. So I setup this basic structure and right now I am doing Intermediate FCC Projects, but will surely come back to these two and explore a bit more on designing and libraries.

Thanks again and have a good day :slight_smile:

No problem and I totally get where you’re coming from. I’ve certainly seen plenty of portfolios where people are putting in a great deal more effort than I am. Or perhaps they know more than I do… :wink:

1 Like