Please help! Page don't do nothing but print

Hi! this is my first post in the forum so please excuse me if it’s not on the rigth place.

I have a problem that’s really making me angry, a few days ago I was practicing JS, but when I press Ctrl+Enter, instead of checking the code it opened a window to print the FCC page, I hit the cancel button but it keep appearing like if it where in a loop or something.

I though I was a minor problem and I open a private window and enter FCC and finished the practice, I kept trying to enter every day and whenever I completed a level but the result was the same, I keeps showing me the print window.

I ran the anti virus, antimalware and other programs bucause I though it was a virus or something, but now I don’t know.

Please if this happend to someone I need to know how to solve it.

Thanks for reading !

I think a recent change removed the Ctrl + Enter functionality. I’m not sure if they’ve readded that or reverted the change that caused it.

In the mean time you can just click on the button using your mouse!

I used Ctrl + Enter today and it worked fine.

What’s your operating system and browser?

Have you changed any shortcut keys that you know of for anything recently?

Hi
I made mistake in one of the codes. instead of console.log i used windows.print. this now opens he print option each time i log into fcc and i cant move around / get out of this page. please can you remove this line from my code so I can continue
Thanks
Lax

Nice one!. thanks ever so much!