Please take a look at my Tribute Page!

Hello, i am new to coding and have decided i want to take my journey and make a better life for myself and my family. I’ve been really enjoying it since i started about a month ago. Please let me know if my Tribute Page needs anything i have not included, its one of the first actual web pages I’ve ever made.
https://codepen.io/JStevenson/pen/KKPqrwj

@JStevenson looks a little bit okay on desktop view, on the whole it can be improve.
That notwithstanding, you need to increase overall page font-size, and especially on mobile screen.
You can achieve this by using media queries

1 Like

Hi @JStevenson, welcome to the forums. You page looks okay but your code is kind of messed up. You have elements placed incorrectly. Most browsers and codepen are forgiving but let’s correct your errors now.
Take a look at this HTML starter template to see proper placement of elements.

Now a few other things to revisit for your page;

• verify your address with codepen so we can see your page using ‘full page view’
  • codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • Regarding your font. You may have noticed that it’s not using what you set it to. You cannot just have a CSS declaration with a font-family property and value unless you either link to the font (in HTML) or import the font (in CSS). You can use Google to see how to do that.
  • resize your browser and look at your page on a smaller screen. The font is too small.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links

Have fun and keep coding!