I would like help on the following.
- Layout (when i run it on my computer it is following the css grid rules, however on codepen its not)
- jquery animations, having trouble implementing this. would like the quotes to fade in have tried
— " + a.title + “”).fadeIn(2000);
and a few other methods but it doesnt seem to be working, all the above just does is delay the quote from coming in for two seconds it doesnt make it fade.
- the text animation on top gets cut off if its over a certain length, and only takes up one line. I would like it to continue typing and just push down on the div below.
- Implement a logic where if there is no JSON then clicking on the tweet button just sends an alert (‘you need to generate a quote and then you can tweet it, please go back and hit the quote button’)
I tried to run a logic if(JSON) etc… if(a) etc… nothing worked for me.
- I would also like to know if its possible to do more effects with the text i get from the api, svg filters, maybe a splatter effect, or something else cool but maybe im getting ahead of myself. but once I get the first four things on this list squared away i would like to work on that as well.
the project satisfies the requirements and is working but i would just like to polish it up. Also notice that the tweet button does not change into a little hand when hovered over.
Here is the Link: