Hey guys, Thanks for all the comments! Got caught up in a hackathon, but updating the portfolio now.
@mouchin777 thanks for the advice! Im using github pages, so after some googling, looks like all I needed to do was to “enforce https” on the github repo settings page. So now, it should be https and hopefully seen as secure!
@emygeek added an about page! as for centering the text, i ended up using the below code:
margin: 0 auto;
padding: 0 auto
- i added https auth so the serviceWorker error shouldn’t be an issue anymore (i dont see it in my own console.log)
- i added padding to the header. And for mobile, I have the links collapse to a dropdown.
- as for the white background, this is a styling preference haha.
- changed projects heading to a darker grey
- not sure what you mean about visual contrast between description and images?
- since the site is pretty simple, visitors can just hit the PROJECTS link in the header to head back
- i converted the jpeg into a pdf embed so clicks should be clickable
- updated the resume to clean up the skills section and overall typography
In general, thanks for the detailed notes!
@Dadebayor thanks for the heads-up. added page scroll with top/down arrows
@cow i’ve been looking on/off for a few months. I was more focused on project building, but the few resumes I’ve sent out had no responses. I’m expecting more of the same — lots of emails sent out but not much response.