Portfolio help for a newbie

Hello fellow campers! I am currently working on the portfolio portion of my coding journey and I am pretty much stuck :confused: I am totally new to this stuff and I have never built a website before and have nothing to add to my portfolio. I am also having trouble adding bootstrap to my codepen, when I am on there it asks me if I want to add bootstrap 3 or 4? Does anyone know which one we’re supposed to choose? I am also having a lot of trouble building sites to add to my portfolio and was wondering if it would be a good idea to just continue with my freecode journey and kind of just keep adding to my portfolio sites as I learn more stuff, like javascript.
I’m was super excited to reach this point but now I’m just really overwhelmed and don’t know what’s the next step to take. Any advice is more than welcome! Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Okay. Thank you so so much for your input I really appreciate it! I will definitely move forward then and try my best with bootstrap 4 since it is newer. Thanks again!!!