Portfolio Layout Feedback Please!

I finally finished my portfolio page!

Any feedback on the design or layout would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Personal Portfolio

Nice! Just a few details I would argue are important before showing employers.

1. The Header descriptions can have a large font-size to grab attention, but any other text beneath shouldn’t be as big. You want to establish a hierarchy. Right now the descriptions are all the same size and huge on large screens.

2. Make sure the cursor changes when hovering over the buttons.

3. Have a background for the font-awesome icons in the footer with more of a contrast. Specifically the github, codepen, and fCC icons are hard to see.

4. Make sure your links and buttons work.

5. But above all. You have to deliver with the resume.

I like where this is going.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my portfolio page and provide me some feedback.

You’re right, the text is much too large, and I think I’ll just stick to font-awesome icons that are all the same color with proper contrast.

Hello @anon18850912

I think, you’d better:

1. Center the content of the first section horizontally.
  2. Reduce projects’ size which is bigger than it should be… to be readable.
  3. Try to reduce the size of the font in the 3rd section/ center it/ and also add some content and images if possible.
  4. Try to center the content of the last section (contact section).

And congratulations on building your own portfolio from the ground up.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my portfolio and provide some feedback, I hope to find some time to update it ASAP so I can show you the final result :smiley: