Portfolio Page! DARK THEME Must see! Feedback Welcome

I just finished my site, made with pure HTML and CSS alone… just learned CSS animations and sticky navbar… This is what IVe got so far after 2 and a half weeks… What can you say? Drop them Below! Thanks! JAVASCRIPT? Here I come!

http://rustinedave.eu5.net

Seriously, dont just visit! Do feedback… im insecure with my choice of color

1 Like

It works well, its responsive, the color is fine because it doesnt clash and its readable. Sometimes we just have to pick a color, it is tastefull and thats important, also you have maintained the theme all the way thru.

For 13 yrs old you are doing very well, keep it up you have talents there.
If I was to offer any criticizm… The home button doesnt take us all the way back to the top of the page.
I’m not a fan of the double column layout with 2 text blocks, it feels like a newspaper. This and the buttons the way the elements go right to the edge of the page can be a bit opressive, allow more space for the page to breathe, the buttons can be smaller (I know they’re not buttons). There is too much reading for the front page and its probably better being thinned down to a couple of lines here. On your real site you might have a page where you can blog on about stuff like this.
Otherwise its great.
(just my opinion)

1 Like

For 13 yrs old you are doing very well, keep it up you have talents there.

Thanks for that!! I really appreciate youve visited my site!

The home button doesnt take us all the way back to the top of the page.

Yeah, I meant to do it! I think its good, but you gave feedback so, I will not do that in my future projects, much better if I drag the user up to the banner… what do you say?

(I know they’re not buttons)

Theyre paragraphs! :joy: :joy:

There is too much reading for the front page and its probably better being thinned down to a couple of lines here

Yeah Im also thinking to sum the article up! And yeah, I know its a bad idea to put such long blocks of texts in two columns! Thanks again for the feedback! @Adrianl3d

Looks great dude! I agree you should make it more responsive and not just readable, id love to have clicked and read your other pages. You’re very hire-able! Go get some jobs with your new skills :smile: keep on :truck:!

@Punxmunx You have read my other webpages? but i havent linked it in this portfolio?.. And yeah! Responsiveness for me is a crucial thing… and please dont visit my portfolio page in my account here in FCC… all are only placeholders because i like FTP rather than codepen…

:joy: If this was only possible for a 13 year old kid… I dont know why they always ask for 18+ rather than 18- .

Looks nice.

Props to its responsiveness. :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Lots of thanks for that wonderful feedback!
@vmoliveira