Portfolio Page - Syed Samiuddin

After 1 week’s Hard work … i finally made my Portfolio Page…

Syed Samiuddin - Portfolio Page!!

Feedback is highly recommended!!

1 Like

Link is not working. :frowning:

checked now… it working…

if that link is not working then MIRROR…

Yup working now :). your design is very clean and feels good. I think adding smooth scroll would make user experience much better.

Thanks… i tried everything to include smooth scrolling but couldn’t…

if could check into the code… or redirect me to a good source … almost tried every source or trick but couldn’t…

@syedsamiudiin Your work is good, I really liked it.But remember your typography is also important. You should use decent typography.
You can check cool fonts here: https://fonts.google.com/

Hey add Jquery CDN to your html and then insert this code to your Javascript file. and smooth scroll will work. Insert on top of everything or if you already know how to use this you can play with it.

$(document).ready(function () {

//Smooth scroll function

$(function () {
        $('a[href*="#"]:not([href="#"])').click(function () {
            if (location.pathname.replace(/^\//, '') === this.pathname.replace(/^\//, '') && location.hostname === this.hostname) {
                var target = $(this.hash);
                target = target.length ? target : $('[name=' + this.hash.slice(1) + ']');
                if (target.length) {
                    $('html, body').animate({
                        scrollTop: target.offset().top
                    }, 1000);
                    return false;
                }
            }
        });
    });

//Smooth scroll function ends.
});

EDIT: I just tried to run it on your pen and it is not working there. Will try it later some time on a local copy of your code and tell you if there is any progress. It seems to be an interesting problem.

I also suggest to have some change in font type. Otherwise it is an amazing portfolio.