OK fellow campers, I come to you again with but a simple request: please review my portfolio again!
I’ve pretty much completely redesigned it in a way that I think looks much better than my previous attempt. Some highlights:
- Used Webpack to bundle scripts, load images, and transform Sass files, Pug files, and ES6 syntax.
- Minor templating with Pug include and extend.
- Heavy focus on making a minimal, clean, and appealing design.
- Hosted again on gh-pages, but used git subtree to deploy build folder.
I still have work to do. Mainly, I want a template page to have a separate page for each project, with a description of the planning, workflow, issues, and a live example (if applicable).
Some possible issues:
- I used vh units for several things, but I’ve noticed on screens with small height (think phones in portrait), things might get squished.
- Possibly too minimal of a design. Is it actually good looking, or am I biased? (yes)
Please let me know what your think!
Edit: Also here is the repo