Problem with the user stories in a project

Problem with the user stories in a project

I just completed my first ever project (called Build a Tribute Page from the Responsive Web Design Certification) but, whenever I click on the other projects, the user stories that appear are the ones from the first project. For instance, I want to start the second project which deals with building a survey form (called Build a Survey Form) but when I go to CodePen.io (https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/pen/MJjpwO) the user stories that the project give me don’t appear, the only ones that show up are the ones from “Build a Tribute Page”, the project I have already completed, and hence I can’t carry out the rest of the projects since it doesn’t recognize the tests. Do you know what I mean? If I didn’t make myself clear please tell me, IM DESPERATE

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36.

There is only one project CodePen. It contains the tests for all the projects. It shouldn’t be showing any user stories. The user stories are described on the project page in the curriculum (for example: Build a Survey Form).

Hey Ariel! Thank you for your response. I’m a bit unsure about something: then what are the “#Tribute Page tests” for? For example, in the first project one of the user stories is " User Story #1: My tribute page should have an element with a corresponding id="main" , which contains all other elements." and one of the tasks to complete in the tests is " My tribute page should have an element with corresponding id=“main”, which contains all other elements". For the first project all I did was follow the tasks that were given in the CodePen.io and I passed the project (because I dind’t realise they weren’t the same). Should I, therefore, do it again?

I think that what you’re saying is that you were just looking at the tests when you did the Tribute project? That’s fine. The tests are there to test the user stories.

1 Like