Product Landing Page Coding Issues

Hello everyone,

I’ve done my best with the read-search-ask method but now feel I have no choice but to reach out and ask here on the forums.

I’m having two main issues with the build:

1. Despite my best efforts, the email submission form will not center on the page.

2. The text above the video at the bottome of the page will not center either.

3. I can’t figure out how to get the links in both the header and footer to display in a row instead of in a column.

I’ve looked and looked but can’t find any errors in my own code. I’m sure they must be very obvious but they’re escaping my notice.

Anyways, if you’re feeling helpful, here is the link:

Best Regards.

1. Give your submit button display:block and margin:0 auto;
  2. Simply give it text-align:center
  3. Looks like your logo is taking too much space. Consider shrinking that first. By default, ul list stacks in a column. There are few ways to change this to be displayed vertically. The current best practice would be using flexbox. flexbox by default stacks things in a row. You can google search more about it and learn it but to spill some beans for you, you can probably achieve that by giving your ul element display:flex;

Here is a good article to read on flexbox.

Consider re-taking FCC’s responsive web design certificate to remind yourself :slight_smile: It’s always good to go back.

@shimphillip , Thank you for your assistance and I apologize for not replying sooner. I’ve found myself suddenly swamped at my business here in Japan. I’ve been forced to spend a lot of time offline away from coding as I’m getting a new teacher up to speed and interviewing with a great company for a remote work position.

I will definitely give your suggestions a try as soon as I can.

Thanks again! :slight_smile: