Product Landing Page -Feedback/help needed

Hi Everyone!
I am almost finished with the Product Landing Page project, and I would love to have some feedback from somebody before I sent it :slight_smile:
Here it is: https://codepen.io/LucaNa/pen/ejgLJP

As you can see I made it with CSS Grid (woohoo), I am aware that it’s not a masterpiece, but since this was my first try with it I am quite happy about it. However, there are a few things that I am stuck with:

• I am not sure how to make the email validation
  • the sticky header only sticky for a small distance
  • somehow I integrated a whole youtube page instead of only one video
    -the “info” part wants to be in pyramid style (not at all in one row)
    -yeah, probably thats what I can say

Any help would be hugely appreciated!
<3

Instead of position: sticky; use position: fixed; on you stylin’ of nav tag. About email validation except doing some regexp in js, all other validation is done serverside. But you don’t need to do regexp, putting type=email is good enough. I don’t see any yt video on your page … PS: To put youtube video on codepen you have to use embed. Check out yt api for that. That how i did it.

1 Like

Thanks @camperextraordinaire for the quick help!
I implemented everything, and it works beautifully.
About the sticky header: well, I wanted it to stick on top during all actions on the page. now it only sticks to the blue (header) part.

@codename11 also thanks for the reply! I already used the type=email, so then it should be good to go. about the nav-bar position. unfortunately, I cannot use “fixed” cause it doesn’t go well with the grid system ( at least that is what i experienced with it)