Product Landing Page Feedback Please :)

Finally finished this project, took about 12 hours longer than expected, but it was a great learning curve! Any feedback or suggestions welcome!

View my Product Landing Page

Thanks

This looks totally awesome!

Congratulations!

1 Like

Good but below 540 pixels this happens:

Try min-width: 551px; or better make it responsive

Looks great! :slight_smile:
The nav is very clean and the responsive layout works well.
On larger screens your contact section moves the name and email side by side, which is great but your email looks abit close the right side of the screen.
Also on larger screen your card divs have a bottom shadow applied which makes them look out of line with the images, maybe remove it? or make then line up.
hope this helps, happy coding.

Thanks for the feedback!

Good but below 540 pixels this happens:

Try min-width: 551px; or better make it responsive

John-freeCodeCamp - I will try and sort this out, I just tried to do it with css grid but it didn’t work for some reason? I’ll try another time after I had a break! :crazy_face:

Looks great! :slight_smile:
The nav is very clean and the responsive layout works well.
On larger screens your contact section moves the name and email side by side, which is great but your email looks abit close the right side of the screen.
Also on larger screen your card divs have a bottom shadow applied which makes them look out of line with the images, maybe remove it? or make then line up.
hope this helps, happy coding.

MattyGlen123 - I’ve aligned the contact section a little better. The card Divs you mention is strange; I noticed this a while ago and fixed it (the .card and .image properties are pretty much the same. I fixed this and it displays fine on my text editor/live preview browser, but when I put it into Codepen it does this weird thing of not lining up? I will try to resolve this!

1 Like