Project 05 | Personal portfolio | Feedback

Hello campers!

Finally my portfolio project is functional enough to receive your always valuable feedback :slightly_smiling_face:.

Please let me know about any improvement I could make on it, especially if my plan is to use it as my presentation to start looking for a job as a software developer:

FCC | Project 05 | Personal Portfolio Webpage
by Renzo (@rcnavarrop)

This project really exceeded the time that I planned to invest on it. However, it was a great experience and I learned a lot while building everything from scratch. Thanks Free Code Camp!

Best regards!

Post scriptum: While building this project and trying to make it completely responsive, I applied new knowledge but also a lot of “common sense” (overall in css) , so if someone finds out things that work but are not aligned to good practices, do not hesitate to let me know.

3 Likes

It looks great! I’m interested to see what others say as I’m fairly new to coding so take my opinion with a grain of salt at this point.

1 Like

Thank you @hatbearingoctopus! :slight_smile:

It looks good @rcnavarrop. However, codepen provides you with validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the arrow in the upper right and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. You have some things in HTML that you may want to clean up.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Roma! Such a useful tool!

1 Like

Animations are beautifull,

1 Like

Thanks! @Soufyanbreda

Wow, dude! your portfolio is amazing beyond words!!

1 Like

Thank you @ConnerOw1115 ! =D