Project Feedback for Survey Form

Hi there! I just finished the Survey Form project, and I would love to get some feedback from you guys. What do you think could be improved? Also , are there any major issues from an accessibility perspective? Any feedback you have would be great :slight_smile: Thanks so much for your time!

Here’s the link to the survey in Codepen: [https://codepen.io/katiebug72/full/mjwVKJ/]

3 Likes

Hi,

Form looks nice. Nice layout and fun font.

I did find that the text box only allows a short sentence to be typed. I can expand the box so that it’s much bigger but can only type that much. I tried pasting a paragraph but it didn’t paste. I’ve attached a screenshot.

1 Like

The page and the form look really nice. Just the same issue as sculprog mentioned.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks for taking a look and for your feedback! I increased the maxlength for both of my textarea boxes to 500 characters now, and it seems to allow a more appropriate amount of text. Thanks again!

Thanks for your feedback SubhrajyotiSen!

Center form elements and form itself.

1 Like

Good job! I like the fun theme of form which makes it stand apart. The only thing I’d work on is the responsive part(@media 660px) - I can’t scroll down.

1 Like

Hi SeePetulaCode! Your feedback was extremely helpful. I added a viewport meta tag to my html that enabled the form to be more mobile friendly. I believe I fixed the scroll in doing so. I did notice it still seems to get a little cut off on the bottom, and I can’t seem to figure out why. If you get a chance, I’d love for you to take another look and see if I at least fixed the problem you were referring to. Thanks so much for your help! :slightly_smiling_face:

I appreciate your feedback codename11. I can see where it might look better centered. Especially when there’s more white space in the form.

Here’s something to get you started. For elements inside a form try using bootstrap. You can also use grid and flex, but bootstrap is easier for this particular application.