Project landing Page for review

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Greetings, all you most excellent people…this is my latest creation. I spent about a week and 10 tutorials and multiple hours on w3 MDN FCC and other places, to figure out the menu and make it work how I needed it function on the page. the flex boxes were a bit of a challenge to get how they needed to act with that menu on top. test optimised from 350 - 1366 wide, looked ok on a galaxy j3 and my lg as well.

I hope any one who does read the page enjoys it as much as I did making up all that content for it :slight_smile:

I promise you will learn nothing from this page.

thanks for reading and looking over the page.

https://codepen.io/curtisgall/full/NWKaVBa

Nice copy and interesting how you showcase most HTML tags, now wonder it took you so much time, now on the things that you could improve:

1- Design / Readability wise - You could give your copy more space to breath, as there is a lot of text to close to each other.

2- Responsive - If I resize my screen, the first two columns have a strange behavior, that looks quite odd.

3-Finally, for some reason your form is overflowing the content above it.

Still great, just some minor css tweaks here and there