Project: Portfolio Page

Project: Portfolio Page

Hello,

I am sharing my portfolio page: https://codepen.io/Atamanoyare/pen/ORzajy?editors=1100

It took me quite a while to do this and honestly I know there are some errors and over laps with CC.

However, I took this as a personal challenge to try and code everything (most everything) myself.

Bootstrap is useful, however , I did not feel my knowledge is sufficient to use a tool that makes life easier for people who already know what they are doing.

Comments welcome.!

NSM

Hello!
I like your page. Well done! Keep going!
In my opinion you should change feed back form. I mean you need to style because now the element doesn’t look like a feed back form. Adding more “white space”, centering box of form, borders for form fields, etc will make your page more tasty. This is my opinion.
:wink:

Great start! I agree with belodpav on the contact page. I’d also add that the red/pink colour does not flow well with the first page. Maybe pick something that matches that great picture on the About page. Black maybe?

Thank you for the comments and suggestions.

I am in the process of trying to fix it…sadly it is not going as planned lol! :anguished:

I would suggest adding background-attachment: fixed; to #bGimg and see what you think of it.

Tried it, It looks interesting. But certainly, I need to come back and edit it more. My contact page is … a bit sparce. As well as setting background images for each project. Thanks for the help!!