Question about Create a Gradual CSS Linear Gradient

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello,
I’m trying to solve this issue
Here is the condition
"
Use a linear-gradient() for the div element’s background, and set it from a direction of 35 degrees to change the color from #CCFFFF to #FFCCCC.

Note
While there are other ways to specify a color value, like rgb() or hsl(), use hex values for this challenge.
"
I have converted HEX color to the hsl() here:
w3schools.com

And my code, I can’t catch what is wrong with it?

Your code so far

<style>

div{ 
    border-radius: 20px;
    width: 70%;
    height: 400px;
    margin: 50px auto;    
    background: linear-gradient(35deg, hsl(180, 100%, 90%), hsl(0, 100%, 90%));
  }

</style>

<div></div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.119 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/create-a-gradual-css-linear-gradient/

background: linear-gradient(35deg, #ccffff, #ffcccc);

this solves problem

1 Like

The key is to read everything the exercise tells you carefully. It says there are other ways to specify color but to use Hex for this exercise

2 Likes

Uigraidents is a great website

Dear FreeCodeCamp.org,

Since I began going through the courses on the website I have experienced errors with submitting my answers. When submitting the CORRECT answer the test returns an error indicating my answer is incorrect however after submitting the SAME answer repeated OVER AND OVER AGAIN finally the system allows me to proceed to the next question. Hopefully you can fix this issue!

Hi @PhillipDScottJr!

Welcome to the forum!

This thread hasn’t been active for two years. If you are having issues with the curriculum please create a new topic and we can assist you there.

Thanks!