Quick update on Beta

Are you going to send out an email when it goes live? I’m looking forward to getting started!

I have been working on beta.freecodecamp.org/ lately. New version (learn.freecodecamp.org) looks great! However, I cannot access my portfolio on beta.freecodecamp.org/portfolio/userName. All the points and completed challenges are still there, but when I want to see the code, I’m being redirected to learn.freecodecamp.org version.

Is the beta.freecodecamp.org code I submitted already gone for good? It would be great to have those solutions for the future reference. :slight_smile:

Hello all, I was using freeCodeCamp.org and finished the tribute page and found out about beta.FreeCodeCamp.org started to use it and was informed to use learn.FreeCodeCamp.org so I started to use it and noticed it is not saying any of my progress, I just completed the “CSS” section and moved on to “Applied Visual Design” but it is not updating any of my work! I tried to go back to beta and keeps redirecting me to learn.

Can anyone clear up why is this happening?

I noticed the URL for my profile is on an URL that is linked to beta and not learn!
Wonder if this has anything to do with it!
Also when learn.FreeCodeCamp.org does go live will all of this be corrected or do I have to do the entire learn once again.
I am in the process of learning so I can jump ship to a new line of work and like to use FCC as part of my resume Thanks in advance.

@QuincyLarson I see that you published 10 major freeCodeCamp improvements that are live now announcing big updates to the website, is this actually the new learn.freecodecamp.org going live? If yes that’s amazing!

1 Like

Yes - learn.freecodecamp.org is live! And we’ve completely updated the rest of the platform, too.

1 Like

@QuincyLarson Completed the Legacy Front end Certification but now lost all my solutions to the previous challenges. The time I put in is all lost, not feeling good about this. :frowning:

The calendar is upside down. the section that shows the numbers of items completed per day.