Random Quote Machin - I like neons!

Hello! So I build my Random Quote Machine and I wait for your feedback! I know that some colors are hard to read, but I’m going to change them to be more friendly.

Flashy Random Quote Machine

Please tell me what you think.

2 Likes

Digging it! My only suggestion would be to add transition: all .5s to the CSS of everything with the neon light that changes color. Change the ‘.5s’ to taste - that means half a second. Shouldn’t mess with your existing animations at all.

Thanks for feedback!
You made my day - from the beginning I wanted to make color transition, that is why I kept color once in .container-fluid class to animate it easily in JS with other animations, like fading the text. But it turns out that .animate() doesn’t support changing color css, so i left it (I read something about color plugin but I thought that I’ll do it later). I totally forgot that I can just add transition to color :smiley:
So thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zuroslaw it isn’t my style, but that is next-level awesome!!

This is really groovy! I would say the background is a bit dark. When the color transitions to a darker font (like purple) it’s harder to read.

Thanks!
I changed two colors, now at least quotes are visible :smiley:

1 Like

Looks nice!

You might want to add the functionality to shorten the quote if the total length of your tweet is longer than 140 characters.

Right, I added it, thanks :slight_smile: