ReactJs course recommendation

I’m looking for a react js course in udemy or a websites like it, and I want an advice or recommendation of a very good course…

My favorite dev teacher on youtube is TheNetNinja

His tutorial series isnt finished tho. He’s about halfway done. He also has a webpack course.

If you want a completed one, check out Learncode.academy on react/flux/redux/mobX.

Webpack.

1 Like

ReactJS is the powerful JavaScript library created by Facebook to handle user interfaces for web applications. It allows developers to handle the major challenges faced while building user interface for dynamic web applications. It is one of the hottest technology on the block and is essential for any web developer. You can search for online courses serving Reactjs online tutorial course.

1 Like

I’ve just started learning React from one of the best free interactive coding education site Codecademy.

the course has 2 part named Learn ReactJS; part 1 & Learn ReactJS; part 2

I found this course very helpful for beginner. The course begins with an introduction to JSX, the JavaScript syntax Facebook recommends using with React.In 11 hours of course time It covers React Elements and Components in Part I and moves on to more advanced topics in Part II.

2 Likes

I found this very useful at getting a hold on the concepts in React, especially for JSX