Recipe Box Project: NEED HELP!

Hi guys, I’ve been struggling with this now for a long time. From what I can tell my code shouldn’t be giving any errors, but it does. Here’s the codepen link. Please help. I don’t know where else to turn for help anymore as not even stackoverflow could. https://codepen.io/BlackBat023/pen/rJGJQW?editors=1011

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
BlackBat023

Had a quick look at your code. I think I have got rid of the error by moving the key on line 61 to inside the div on line 59.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for that Oliver. That worked, but I’m also struggling with a second problem. Upon testing to see if my code to save a new recipe works everything is in order until I hit the “save recipe” button. Then I get this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘map’ of undefined
at pen.js:104

The recipe.ingredients.map() is somehow registring as “undifined”.

Just had a quick look. I got the same error but with a slightly different line number. I think the error is a spelling mistake around line 125: newRecipe.ingrediets. I changed this and the code seam to be working ok.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh god please tell me it’s not true… Please… I’m not in the mood to feel like a complete prat. Then I correct the error as per your direction… aaaaaaand now guess who feels like a complete prat. Thanks Oliver, you are the man of the hour and I still have a long way of learning to go. :sweat::disappointed::pensive: